- Community contributions are essential. They prove that this is a living project.
- Your contributions are valuable and important for the dialog between users, maintainers and developers.
- In the following chapters find a list of ways that you, the members of the JobScheduler / YADE community, can help improve the products you use.
- Use Release Candidates with upcoming releases and report on your experiences.
- Try out Candidate Features that are not yet included in releases.
- Report usability issues from early adoption.
- Please let us know if you would like to share our Early Adopter Program and send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Report bugs in our ticket systems, see our Community Resources page for more information.
- Suggest workarounds that would bridge the time until the next maintenance release.
- Install maintenance releases and confirm problem resolution.
- Let us know the real world situations you have to meet.
- Add user stories to your feature request - this will help us to better understand the functional requirements.
- Let us know of your interest in specific features. This would provide us an estimate of the relevance of specific features.
- We do accept code contributions. However, some rules and regulations have to be considered to guarantee the quality and maintainability of the products.
- For more information see Code Contributions
- Become an active member of the Open Source product community.
- Receive access to voting for articles, to commenting and editing of articles to chat sessions.
- Please, apply for Community Membership
- Your feedback is important to us. We will try to consider your propositions, particularly if we receive similar responses from many users.
- Please, participate in our surveys and send us your Feedback.